Overview of Hostel
Our unique traditional stone building makes a wonderful atmosphere where you can relax after a hard day adventure. With our welcoming home atmosphere, and cafe’s and traditional taverns, Host El Greco is the place you?re sure to find hard to leave! Clean bed linen! Cafe’s, Greek traditional taverns,
Just 3 minutes from train station and bus station, too!
From the train station:
1) With the train station behind you take a LEFT down to Pindou Street. Take the Pindou Street, which is just in front of the train station.
2) At the first set of traffic lights turn RIGHT on to Sidirodromou Street. Keep straight ignoring any side streets until you reach a junction/ interchange.
3) At the junction keep straight on to Pindou Street. Continue ahead. Host El Greco is located on the RIGHT at NUMBER 5-7.
From the bus station:
1) With the bus station left behind you take the ?konomou Street, which is just in front of the bus station.
2) At the first junction/ interchange turn RIGHT onto Xatzipetrou Street. Keep straight ignoring any side streets until you reach again a junction/ interchange. Keep straight onto Pindou Street.
3) After a few steps you will see Host El Greco on the RIGHT, right across corner..
Quality, affordable accommodation, superbly located under the Holy Rocks of Meteora, the most beautiful part of the city. Hostel El Greco is in Kalambaka city close to the train station and the bus station.
Conditions & Policy
Host El Greco Policies & Conditions: Check in from 12:00. Check out before 11:00. Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash. Taxes included. Breakfast included. General: No curfew. Child friendly. No smoking.